Membership Terms & Conditions
1. Membership initiation fee is a one-time charge of $50. The one-time initiation fee of $50, as well as your first monthly payment, will be charged at the time of membership set-up. Each subsequent payment will be invoiced by the 1st day of each month.
2. A 6-month commitment is required, with automatic renewal on a month-to-month basis unless 30 days' written notice via email is given. Though members can cancel any time after the 6 months as outlined above, all unused membership payments, with the exception of admin fees, will be forfeited upon membership cancellation. No refunds will be issued at any time.
3. To cancel after the 6-month original term, please email firstname.lastname@example.org by the 15th to avoid being charged the following month. Cancellations will be responded to within 2 business days to confirm.
4. Monthly invoices will be sent recurring on the 1st of every month. Invoices will be sent via the electronic payment system. Invoices are due upon receipt and payable by credit card.
5. Clients must provide current, complete, and accurate payment information, as well as current email and phone numbers for timely invoicing.
6. Use your funds at your leisure. The monthly payment helps to eliminate the hassle and stress of large payments. Your monthly payment is deposited into your account to use on any products, injectables or treatment. Every dollar deposited is yours to use. If your service exceeds your banked amount, you are responsible for paying the difference.
7. Payment is expected at the time services are rendered. For example, if you have $300 in your account and the treatment is $400, you must cover the outstanding
balance at the time services are provided.
8. If the membership invoice is not paid within 7 days, your membership will be canceled. If your payment is declined or returned for insufficient funds, you will have 3 days to reconcile your account as well as pay a $50 declined insufficient funds fee. If by the 10th of the month, you have not satisfied your obligations to pay your monthly membership and any associated fees, your membership will be canceled, all
collected funds are forfeited, and your balance due will be sent to collection services. Upon referral to collection, you will no longer be able to have a membership at CKE Rejuvenation, and any and all future services or treatments will have to be paid for in advance.
9. No refunds will be provided at any time for unused banked funds. Banked funds are not shareable or transferable. Banked funds are valid for 365 days from membership initiation.
10. Membership can be paused for up to 60 days with a written email to email@example.com. A $50 pause processing fee will apply and does not
count toward banked funds. After 60 days, membership will resume under original terms.
11. Pregnancy Clause: Members will have the ability to cancel membership without penalty for pregnancy with a doctor’s note. Any unused funds will be placed on a Gift Card only.
12. One complimentary B12 injection is available per calendar month. Any injections not received will be forfeited.
13. This agreement gives CKE Rejuvenation, LLC. the authorization to invoice & charge your payment method for monthly membership dues, initiation fees, declined payment fees, cancellation fees, and no-show fees. Please see our full policies regarding appointment cancellations and no-shows.
14. CKE Rejuvenation, LLC. reserves the right to modify or discontinue memberships without notice at any time.
LAST REVISED 10.2023